b-tribe - Michael Cretu - Cretu and Theirs - Delerium - Enchanted - Enigma - Enigma 2 - Enigma 3 - Enigma 4 - Moodswings - Nomad
Patrick O'Hearn - Mike Oldfield - Sacred Spirit - Sandra - Sounds from the Ground - Vangelis
- Suave Suave
Showing major progression from the debut, this album has a mature ambience and unique Flamenco sound.
- Spiritual, Spritual!
This fourth album, now on a new label, will please those of the b-tribe 'sound'.
- Belle Epoque
A side project done in 1988, this album allowed Michael Cretu the opportunity to expand his musical ability with different musicians than he normally worked with.
The follow-up to Semantic Spaces gives further evidence of Delerium's abilities.
Delerium's first album without Rhys Fulber appears unscathed. Full of vocals and majestic sound it oozes brilliance. Poetic justice?
- Semantic Spaces
This is one of my all-time favourite albums and one of the few albums which I consider as good as Enigma. A full track-by-track rundown is provided.
- Age of Loneliness (Gavin Stok)
- Age of Loneliness (Joar Grimstvedt)
- Return to Innocence
- The Cross of Changes (Gavin Stok)
- The Cross of Changes (Joar Grimstvedt)
Enigma 2Enigma 3
- Beyond the Invisible (Joar Grimstvedt)
- Beyond the Invisible (Ye Min Than)
- Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! (Vaughan van Dyk)
A thorough track-by-track review.
- Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! (Gavin Stok)
- Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!
- Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! (James Gash)
- The Screen Behind the Mirror (Martyn Woolley)
A thorough track-by-track review from the first person to get their hands on the album.
- The Screen Behind the Mirror (Joar Grimstvedt)
- The Screen Behind the Mirror (Steven de Jong)
From a relatively unknown band in Australia, this release mixes the traditional Aboriginal didgeridoo with more modern sounds and beats.
Patrick's latest release shows that he still knows how to create atmospheres while building on the instruments he uses.
- The Songs of Distant Earth
Mike Oldfield has been in the music scene since the early 1970s when his classic Tubular Bells was released. His new album continues the tradition of a wide range of instruments and styles.
and Dances of the Native Americans
Mixing electronic music with native american instruments and chants, this is a copy of the traditional Enigma formula.
The wife of Michael Cretu has assembled a new collection of writers and musicians for her new album, giving it more of a dance flavour.
- Three A.D. and Kin
Reviews of two 'ambient dub' releases, Kin by Sounds from the Ground, and Three A.D. by various artists.